Thursday, August 18, 2011

Second Ultrasound

I went in for my second ultrasound yesterday (Aug. 17th) to get another peek at Baby Carney. I was told it was about the size of a grain of rice, thus far, and just a little behind schedule for size. (that’s my baby!) It was still a bit early to hear the heartbeat, but our technician thought she caught a glimpse of vibration from this little grain of rice. Smile 

ultrasound1 ultrasound2

I’m scheduled to go back in again in two weeks (Sept. 1st) to keep a close on our baby’s progression. That same day I’ll be going in for an official first exam with a blood test and other physical examinations. (fun, fun).

As of a week and a half ago, I’ve been feeling back to my old self again. No cramps. No acid reflux. Just frequent trips to the bathroom. I have very efficient kidneys now. But Tom and I have stocked up on saltines and 7-Up just in case.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm glad all is going well and you are feeling good. I pray that continues.

    ReplyDelete