Friday, August 5, 2011

Things I've Learned This Week

1) First Trimester is NOT the easiest trimester.
2) The heating pad is an amazing invention!
3) But... too much time with heating pad on tummy confuses the placenta. Limit to 10 minutes.
4) That leads me to believe... is there really ANY relief for pregnant women?? I can't even have Advil.
5) More people share in the joy of my pregnancy than I'd ever thunk.
6) There are some awesome maternity clothes out there!
7) Just when I thought I snacked a lot already, I found that I can snack a whole lot more.
8) So I actually have to plan this thing? Guess I better figure out who will deliver my kid...
9) Pregnant women are more susceptible to gingivitis. Oh great...

I would love to hear stories from other moms. What were you surprised by during your pregnancy?

-- Post From My iPod Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment